All bookings (except Public Holidays) must reach SAFRA Radio as follows :
- Copy scripts for vetting must reach SAFRA Radio no later than end of business day, four (4) days prior to air time. The specified lead-time excludes Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Deadline for submission of Commercial Materials
- Commercial tapes must be submitted to SAFRA Radio no later than end of business day, three (3) days prior to air time. The specified lead-time excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Collection of Materials
- All materials submitted will be disposed of after three (3) months unless prior arrangement has been made for collection.
- Audio CD / Data CD / Internet Upload Link.
- The sound recorded shall be free from the following defects :
- Harmonic Distortion
- Wow and Flutter
- Poor Tonal Range
- Sibilance and Hiss
- Extraneous Background Noise
- Phase Problem due to dubbing or special effect errors
- wav file
- 16 bit 44.1kHz linear PCM stereo Interleaved
- programme Peak : -2dBFS
- The Advertising Agency, Client and Product should be clearly identified.
Each track should be preceded by a voice identification stating length, language and SAFRA Radio job number if available.